MVA Lawyer Elizabeth, NJ
Every year in New Jersey, thousands of vehicle occupants will be injured, and many more will lose their life. As an MVA lawyer Elizabeth, NJ might explain to you, most of these accidents result in severe or life threatening injuries that forever change a victim’s life. The time needed to heal can be extensive. The financial losses combined with the mental impact of what happened can make any victim feel afraid, confused, and helpless.
As a leading MVA law office, we at The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C., understand what you are going through. If you have been the unfortunate victim of a motor vehicle accident, please call our firm today.
What should you do after you have been in a motor vehicle accident?
Immediately following the accident, there are a few things you can do. You should call 9-1-1 if you are able. They can send a police officer to the scene of the accident so that they can file a police report and you can get an ambulance if you need immediate medical attention. While you are at the scene, you can gather a few pieces of vital information:
- The other driver’s personal information, like their name, telephone number, and address
- The other driver’s insurance company information
- Contact information for anyone else who was involved in the accident
- Contact information for anyone who witnessed the accident
We understand that being in a motor vehicle accident can not only ruin your day but can leave you with permanent injuries. If you would like to file a personal injury claim against the negligent driver, contact an MVA lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ you can count on from The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C.
Motor Vehicle Accidents in New Jersey
Many accidents are the result of careless or reckless actions made on the part of a driver who overestimate their ability on the road. Speeding, disregarding traffic rules, using a cell phone while driving, drinking and driving, or any other number of careless acts can result in catastrophes. Although every accident will have it’s factors, when negligence is one of them, compensation may be available.
As an Elizabeth, NJ MVA lawyer, we help clients pursue damages after being involved in an accident caused by negligence. Please know that we carefully analyze every detail of what happened to ensure we recover maximum damages. We have the necessary resources to hire expert witnesses, utilize scene reconstructionists, obtain sworn statements from witnesses, and more. Let us guide you through every step so that you know what to expect, and more importantly, know that your rights are protected.
Cases We Have Handled
- Distracted driving accidents
- Underage accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Driving while intoxicated accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Company driven car accidents
- T-Bone accidents
- Head on collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Fatal accident
- Injuries Sustained in an Motor Vehicle Accident
- The injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident can be moderate to severe, life threatening, or fatal. Months, if not years of medical care may be required. A staggering amount of financial debt might ensue, and this is not to mention the physical pain and emotions anguish. On top of this, your relationship with your spouse, children, or family members may be strained. In a worst case scenario, you might have lost someone you love to negligence. If you or a loved one suffered any of the following injuries, or those not listed, please call our firm right away.
- Head injury
- Brain injury
- Neck or spine injury
- Broken bones
- Severe road rash
- Loss of a limb
- Loss of one of the 5 senses
- Internal injuries
The laws encompassing motor vehicle accidents and personal injury law are complex. You should not pursue a claim without consulting an MVA lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ. Find out how we can help you. Call The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C., for a consultation and case review.
Getting a Fair Settlement
Although you may think it is easy to determine that the other driver is the one at fault for your injuries, it will help to have an Elizabeth, New Jersey MVA lawyer on your side who can establish negligence. This means three things.
- A car accident occurred and the other driver is the one responsible for the accident.
- This car accident directly caused you to suffer from injuries.
- There are certain damages as a result of these injuries. They can come in the form of pain and suffering, medical bills, physical therapy, and property damage done to your car.
Call The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C. Now
After you have been in a motor vehicle accident that caused you to become injured, you should seek the help of an MVA lawyer Elizabeth, NJ drivers can rely on from The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C. Understandably, you are probably quite shaken up after you have been in an accident. Even if you are unsure of whether or not you have injuries, you may be concerned about vehicle damage, whether you will be able to go back to work soon, and if you will have hospital bills. When your adrenaline lowers and you begin thinking about the accident, you may be wondering the best way to pursue a personal injury claim so that you can get compensation for any injuries you have suffered from or any personal damage that was done to your property. Reach out to The Law Office of Wade Suthard, P.C., to speak with an MVA lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ.